The feb update is taking shape, and so far it looks like this will be a great update, below some screenshots of what you should expect.
-Use "jump button" (space bar) to change between 3rd and first person while using your sled.
-Fixed animals dissapearing when using your sled.
-Change UI box color to a light yellow so text can be easily read.
-Changed sled whislte sound fx volume (lowered)
-New animated waypoint 3d model
-Changed flashlight color from an intense yellow to white.
-Tweaks to the menu scene and UI.
- Village structures 3d models improved.
- Villagers now look at you when you interact with them.
- Replace metal gatherer with “metal drill”, they must be placed close to a mineral source.
- Added lots of details to the map including small icebergs, small islands with villagers to recruit.
- Improved terrain textures.
- Improved trees
- Improved animal obstacle avoidance.
- Berries now have to found in the map.
- In order to increase village population you must find new villagers scattered around the map.
- Sled camera moved to 3rd person.
- Kayak camera moved to 3rd person.
- Kakay paddle sound fx.
- Modified rifle 3d model and reload animation.
-Improved ambient occlusion.
-Improved day/night transition colors.
-Dogs disappearing in irregular terrain.
-Scrolling through guns and compass UI bug.
-Building food storage distance issue.